Kai Niklas will introduce you to the fantastic World of OpenGL's WebGL.
It is based on the OpenGL ES 2.0 API for embedded systems.
3D visualization in Browsers is still not spread widely, but the possibilities with the new WegGL API are numerous.
- Just think about a online Shop that you can walk though and take a look at every Article in 3D …
- Imagine a real Estate website where you can walk though every building on your own, taking a look at every corner …
- Games … we can´t think of a limit … all games you ever knew can be played in browsers with no downloading or installing anything …
- Visualize business processes in 3D. Everybody Process shown in 3D is easier to realize …
So much more … with 3D in modern Browsers there are so much options we have not even thought about …
Customizable and Fast
Online and Instant
- With modern 'download' APPs you always need a new roll-out to have all clients updated. With WebGL you only change the scripts on your server and any user will automatically experience the updates.
More Design Elements
- With the tech of shader programming we can implement 'most up to date' graphics and light effects to every scene in your 3D online world.
Free to Use
There is so much more to find in the 3D World inside your Browser.
Let's talk about it in my session "WebGL - 3D World in your Browser"!
Return to schedule